Discover How to Optimize Your Cognitive and Overall Health
Customized Women's Brain Health Assessments and Preventative Medicine Programs
If you’re a woman worried about cognitive problems you’re experiencing or fear you may encounter in the future, we can help.
Are you alarmed that your memory problems seem to be getting worse?
Do you feel stressed and anxious about these challenges and the impact they might have on your work or home-based demands?
Have you sought advice from other medical professionals but didn’t get satisfying answers?
Do you want to know if there is anything you can do to improve your cognitive functioning?
Reasons You May Be Here:
- You have difficulty retaining information that you’ve read or heard
- You can’t remember words when speaking sometimes
- It’s challenging to maintain your focus on tasks
- A family member has had Alzheimer’s—you’re afraid you’ll have it too
- You’ve noticed changes in your memory or thinking during pregnancy or after childbirth
- You’ve noticed changes in your memory or thinking during peri-menopause or during/after the onset of menopause
- You’re confused by contradictory information you’ve been told or read—you want accurate facts
- You’re seeking a complementary medicine approach to the mainstream medical model
- You aren’t experiencing any memory difficulties but want to learn about how to maintain your brain health
Why Work With Us?
As a clinical neuropsychologist and preventative medicine practitioner, Dr. Sherri Hayden will conduct your comprehensive brain health assessment and develop your customized brain health plan.
Anne Lyle, our brain health coach, will follow up to ensure success with your new brain health plan.
With over 50 years of combined experience, Dr. Hayden and Anne have helped over 5000 individuals with issues related to their cognition and brain health. Few health professionals specialize in women’s brain health or work from our unique perspective, combining traditional and complimentary health approaches.
We provide an evidence-based preventative medicine approach to cognitive health, specializing in women’s brain and overall health.
We Focus on Helping to Enhance All Areas of Your Health
Our brain and overall personalized health plan can help:
- Dispel the myths about brain health treatments and avoid predatory businesses that make claims about “cures”
- Understand and prevent your own risk of cognitive decline or further deterioration of symptoms
- Enhance your current brain and general health
- Provide relief, so you feel calmer and more in control knowing that you’re taking steps towards improving your cognitive and overall health