IMMERSE YOURSELF IN WELLNESS!
Brain Health Programs
Join us for a variety of exciting opportunities to expand your understanding of brain-mind-body connections with Dr. Sherri Hayden and Anne Lyle in one of our Brain Wellness Programs.
Here are some topics to be covered in your brain-mind-body journey towards wellness and empowerment:
- Understand how brain and hormonal systems uniquely impact your life experiences and function (such as memory/cognition, behavior, and mood). This information will be presented in an accessible way to empower your future, long after the retreat.
- Learn about how stress and fear may be experienced specific to brain and hormonal systems. Know how to use this understanding to move forward with your own hopes, dreams, and passions.
- Learn the role of sleep and social interactions in brain-mind-body wellness and how to make positive changes in these areas to enhance well-being.
- Learn why and how food as well as exercise can profoundly impact wellness.
Our Brain Health Program options:
Women's Brain Health & Wellness Workshops & Retreats
Our brain health workshops and retreats offer intensive sessions focused on the accessible review of neuroscience relevant to women’s brain health and wellness. The intent of these group sessions is to enhance participants’ understanding of how neurobiology and endocrine (hormonal) systems impact women’s cognition, behavior, and mood throughout the lifespan. In our multi-day retreats, individualized sessions with Dr. Hayden are offered before/after (for example, one pre-retreat + one post-retreat telephone session) and during the retreat (for example, one private in person session). Meditation, mindfulness and yoga practices are incorporated throughout all of our workshops and retreats.
Neuroscience of Mind-Body Practices Workshops & Retreats
These workshops and retreats offer a unique educational experience, including sessions focused on the neuroscience of mind-body practices and evidenced-based approaches to mind-body medicine practice. Workshops and retreats are tailored to topics such as:
- Neuroscience of Yoga for Yoga Teachers
- Neuroscience of Yoga for Yogis
- Neuroscience for Massage Therapists
- Mind-Body-Brain Connections for Optimal Cognitive Health & Wellness
We offer workshops & retreats in both virtual and in-person formats!